Silicone wristbands can be used for a huge range of applications. So, while you may know that a wristband could be perfect for your festival, charity event, corporate event or any other application, how will you choose which type of silicone wristband to use? We’re here to help you to create the perfect wristband for your event, so read on to find out more about the different types of silicone wristband and why they could be the ideal solution for you.
Some wristbands serve as a way of presenting information, such as charity wristbands or those used for advertising. This means that you will want to ensure that the information, slogan or logo is clear and noticeable. In this case, you may want to consider the following types of wristband:
- Printed – these are simple and low-cost so are designed to be used on a short-term basis.
- Embossed – your text can literally jump off the band with raised lettering which can also be screen printed with a contrasting colour making it even more noticeable.
- Debossed – this text is engraved or sunk into the band, so it provides better longevity than other bands.
- Filled – this is our best-seller as the lettering is noticeable and has better longevity as the text is sunken into the band and filled with contrasting ink.
Creating a Striking Design
After you have considered how you want to present any information on your wristband, you can consider the design of it. You may think about who you are hoping will wear the wristband and when they will wear it. You could choose between the following wristbands:
- Solid – these are probably the most common, and are often used for charity wristbands as a colour can represent the charity or campaign, such as the white wristbands for the Make Poverty History campaign.
- Segmented – this band gives you the opportunity to have up to three colours which can be ideal for corporate events where you may want to represent several company colours.
- Swirl – the swirl design uses up to two colours and combines them giving a swirl effect which is ideal for wristbands for children or young people.
- Glow – these bands glow in the dark so they are a popular choice for party events, festivals and student events.
Considering the Application
There are so many different applications for silicone wristbands, but RFID technology has opened up a whole new world of possibilities for them. RFID wristbands used RFID or radio frequency identification technology, so they have been used at events such as festivals. The technology can be used to identify the wearer as well as make wireless payments. While this makes them perfect for festivals, they have plenty of other possible applications. These wristbands can be customised just like our other silicone wristbands so you can print your logo or other information on them.
Choosing the perfect silicone wristband for your application can be simple as you design your own wristband online. Please do feel free to build your own band, request a free sample or contact us if you have any questions and we will be more than happy to help.